You know something is wrong with your computer, but you simply can’t pinpoint what exactly it is. Your system just seems to move so slowly, as you type on the keyboard, but it takes forever for the words to appear on the page. It also shuts off unexpectedly only to reload back to the black safety screen asking whether you want to restore your OS system to a previous session or just load it normally. OS Corruption, Motherboard Or Graphics Card Issues Such problems consisting of slow page loads, numerous reboots or the computer simply not turning on could be the result of OS corruption, motherboard damage or graphics card issues. After using the computer for long periods of time, capacitors can become loose and solder joint connections become damaged due to high internal temperatures. Some of the problems you may experience could be one of the following:
- Does your computer screen lock up?
- Does the computer need to be rebooted due to constant screen lock-ups?
- Does it reboot itself constantly?
- Does your computer shut off and refuse to turn on for a period of time?
- Do you get a blue screen where nothing works unless you shut the computer off?